This is us
Lindorff in brief
On June 27th 2017 Intrum Justitia and Lindorff combined to form the industry leading provider of credit management services. Lindorff was founded in 1898 and offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. Intrum Justitia was founded in 1923 and offers comprehensive services, including purchase of receivables, designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flows and long-term profitability.
The combination of Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has local presence in 23 markets across Europe and a team of around 8,000 employees that are committed to promote a sound economy. The combined company had pro-forma revenues of SEK 12.9 billion for the twelve months ending March 2017 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Intrum Justitia AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For further information, please visit www.intrum.com or www.lindorff.com
If you need to access the archive of investor reports and presentations of Lindorff from 2014-June 2017, you can follow this link.
As a company and as Lindorffers we take pride in putting our values to work every day, shaping the future of our industry. Our four core values lay the foundation for how we do business and drive performance.
- I always act in a responsible, accountable and reliable way
- I cooperate and provide the best service possible to exceed expectations from our customers, debtors, partners and my colleagues
- I work closely with our customers to identify their needs and deliver optimal solutions
- I take into account our customers' needs to enable continuous development of our services
- I take on big challenges, I am proactive and I deliver what I promise
- I give and receive feedback in a constructive manner and I take responsibility to develop my skill
- I foster trust and an inclusive environment to build positive and lasting relations
- I am open and honest and say only things about colleagues that I can say to them face to face
Shaping the future of our industry
Fundamental changes are happening to our industry – and faster than ever before. Regulatory legislations based on international laws affect us as well as our peers in what we can and cannot do. Market dynamics and payment behavior changes the customer expectations when it comes to how we interact with customers in digital channels. Big data, social media, robotics, seamless and integrated solutions are all topics we need to adapt to.
With the speed of innovation in the FinTech industry, we as the leading independent expert in credit management services are obligated to continue developing solutions that will help people manage credit.
Our industry is facing disruptive changes. It is our responsibility to continue innovating to create better solutions.
We aim to be the forerunner in all the markets we are present in, driving innovation and pushing the boundaries of what is possible in order to give the best customer service to our clients and customers. We don’t see obstacles, we see opportunities.
- Hannah Cook, SVP Group Digitalisation Program
The Lindorff way
Helping people towards sustainable spending means an improved quality of life for our customers, predictable payments for our clients and a society of fairer trade.
When our clients send us the case, we already know that they need their money quickly and reliably. Equally importantly they want their customer to come back to them afterwards and they trust in us to make this happen. Reducing churn and restoring customers. In Lindorff, we take pride in how we do ethical business and how we strive to drive the innovation and operational effectiveness in our industry.
In order to make sure that all of our countries are aligned, we have developed the “Lindorff Business Practice Principles”. The aim of Lindorff's Business Practice Principles is to encourage and uphold appropriate behaviors in a way in which we undertake business activities within the company.
- Vibeke Ly, SVP Group Compliance and Legal Counsel
Our governance model
We are committed to healthy corporate governance practice which will strengthen confidence in our company additionally to contribute to optimal value creation over time. The objective of corporate governance is to regulate the division of roles between shareholders, the Board of Directors and Management in a more detailed way than what is regulated by law.
Our principles for corporate governance are based on the following elements:
- Lindorff will provide open, reliable and relevant communication to the outside world about the company’s activities and its corporate governance.
- Lindorff’s Board of Directors will be autonomous, and independent of the company’s executive management.
- Lindorff will pay particular attention to ensuring that there are no conflicts of interest between the interests of its shareholders, the members of its Board of Directors and its Executive management. Where conflicts of interest do arise, the company will ensure that it has rules and procedures to deal with the situation in a professional manner.
- Lindorff will ensure a clear division of responsibility between the Board of Directors and the CEO.
- Lindorff will treat all shareholders equally.
- Lindorff will have a sound and effective corporate governance structure which comply with external laws and regulations outlined through Group-wide policies and procedures.
A well-established compliance structure is part of our corporate governance.
This is supported by company wide policies and procedures as well as assurance through monitoring and reviews. Through a clear “Tone at the top” and involvement of all Lindorffers at any level, we have been building a strong compliance culture.
All Lindorffers have to complete this program and sign a declaration to confirm that they will comply with the our companies policies and procedures.
Our web pages is owned and operated by Lindorff Group, a company registered in Norway. All content you find on our web pages are owned by Lindorff.
Your personal data is controlled ultimately by Lindorff Group, a company registered in Norway.
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We may collect and use personal information (such as name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
• Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
• Administer or otherwise carry out our rights and obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us or according to agreement you have with our customers
• Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
• Create products or services that may meet your needs
To optimize our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing. We would also like to use this information for statistical purposes and research, but then in anonymously.
We handle all personal information securely.
You can choose to reject or block the cookies by changing your browser settings – see the Help function within your browser for further details.
This website, including the contents as well as the selection and arrangement of the contents of each individual page or of the collection of the pages, are fully owned by Lindorff.
All rights reserved.
You are allowed to store extracts from Lindorff’s website on your computer and to print copies of them for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You are allowed to use and to distribute necessary minor extracts from our website to provide direct linkage to the pages, or linkage by Internet search services.
Any other kind of use, reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, any other alteration, distribution or storage of this site in any form and by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Lindorff is prohibited.
While we have taken care to present accurate and up to date information, we do not accept legal responsibility for any errors, omissions or misleading statements nor for the results of any action taken as a result of viewing the content of this site.
Please be aware that we further disclaim all responsibility and all liability for the content and data privacy practices of any of the websites to which we provide links.